Managed by Bright Horizons Family Solutions, the Washington University Family Learning Center is a 19,900 square foot facility that accommodates 156 children from six weeks to six years of age. The center offers exceptional, high quality child care designed to serve the diverse families of our faculty, staff, students and contractors. Bright Horizons Family Solutions manages more than 700 child care and early education centers, including centers for approximately 30 higher education clients.
The Bright Horizons Family Solutions curriculum, “The World at Their Fingertips,” introduces children to a world of books and computers, microscopes and problem solving. With varying components that include Language Works, Math Counts and Science Rocks, this curriculum helps children to build a foundation for academic excellence and a lifelong love of learning.
Bright Horizons helps children worldwide develop the skills they need to prepare for academic excellence and success in life, while partnering with employers to support their employees as they strive to balance the demands of work and family.
Family Learning Center is dedicated to:
- Nurturing each child’s unique qualities and potential.
- Supporting families through strong partnership.
- Collaborating with employers to build family-friendly workplaces.
- Creating a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth and diversity.
- Growing a financially strong organization.